$95
The Slate(Nai Yang)
$155
$118
Rimlay Bungalow(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
$38
$30
  • Beachfront
$144
$79
Phuket Airport Hotel(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
$64
$54
$39
$38
Naiyang Discovery Beach Resort(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
$27
$20
Chez Charly Bungalow(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
$46
$23
Agoda.com
$54
$33
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Ideo Phuket Guesthouse(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
$25
$18
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $20/night.

All reviewsdoor stepvery pleasant staylow seasonbungalowwifitaximamaairportbahtaccommodationphuketantsmassage
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My review is based on some issues I had with some divergence from what is offered in the ad and what is actually offered. The hotel itself is very good for the price. It is right in front of the Nai Yang Beach, the room is nice and clean. But let's list the issues: 1 - The hotel is really hard to find. there is no signs on the street and there are 2 hotels with similar names like "Naiyang Beach Hotel" or "Naiyang Beach resort". The only way to find was stopping the car and asking in the neighborhood. Only the 3rd person I asked was able to show me the place which is on the back of other hotel/shops in that street. 2 - They advertise that they have a private parking lot but there is no such thing and you have to park your car in the street. Actually there is no way to get your car near the hotel reception so you have to carry your luggage in a pathway. I don't think it was dangerous to park in the street but they should not offer a private parking when they don't have one. I was told that the hotel will be expanded and then they will offer a parking lot. Hope they can improve and ad correctly.

Room Tip: The hotel is small so I don't think there are much rooms with sea view but you can try.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank atalho
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We only stayed here for one day but were surprised by the room and location. Very comfortable with good amenities. Place is new and still under construction when we were there. It is very close to main attractions and just accross the beach. This is a great option for the price considering that we just stayed for a nighht to catch a flight to bangkok.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adri1981
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We booked Dang Sea Seaview hotel on Agoda, but turns out they didn't actually have a room for us. So they gave us a room at Naiyang TT instead. It was actually sllghtly better than Dang Sea, but I really wouldn't stay for more than a day.

There are many eateries just along the same road as the hotel, so food is not a problem.

If you want to get a taxi to the airport I would suggest walking over to Naiyang Beach resort to avoid being conned. There is a taxi stand there that charges 200 Baht to the airport, much lower than any other sources I know about so far.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank food_heiress
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This hotel has perfect location on the beach. But you can't see the sea from your room. You can only see the corridor, so you must keep the curtains covering the window all the time to get some privacy. Staff expects you to take off your shoes when entering the hotel! (of course, I didn't). No credit cards. No breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank gringo30
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I originally booked this hotel based on the reviews of other travellars comments on Trip Advisor and the first day I agreed with everything. It was a good location and not such a bad room.
However!!
Everyday somebody tried to go through my suitcase! From my past experience, I learnt to always lock my suitcase and position it as to know if somebody even tries to touch it.
But the last straw was when I declined having my room cleaned and after leaving the hotel for about 30 mins, I returned to find that once again someone had tried. I spoke to them about this, but the reply was "I don't understand"
Now I don't know who it was but you stay here at your own risk!

Room Tip: They are all the same
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo