Stayed here when a friend treated me for a couple of nights last November. The room we had was nice, separate lounge area very handy. The outdoor bathroom was novel but a bit impractical- would have better to have an internal one with aircon. The hotel is lovely and quiet and perfect for chilling out and getting away from it all. There is a somewhat novel "ferry" that takes you to the beach- be warned this stops running pretty early in the evening . Otherwise it is an expensive taxi ride "round the houses" for a very short distance! Naiyang is a lovely quiet resort. The breakfast was a bit bland. Great little beach bars and eateries and I would definitely go back there again. As to going back to L'esprit I'm not sure. If possible get a good deal at the Indigo Pearl.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'esprit de Naiyang, Phuket Resort is a charming phuket resort consisting of 15 pool-access villas, 10 garden villas, 5 private pool villa, 15 deluxe rooms and 1 family dluxe accommodations. L'esprit de Naiyang is dramatically located at peaceful Naiyang beach of Phuket, a white sand rimmed with green pines of Sirinat Marine National Park. It takes just 10 minute from Phuket International airport and takes 35 min to Central of Phuket. L'esprit de Phuket offers an intimate, private comfortable accommodation. It is a perfect destination for a romantic getaway, family vacation, or just to take relaxation retreat from your busy world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your L'esprit de Naiyang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Esprit De Naiyang Hotel Thalang
- L'Esprit De Naiyang Resort Phuket/Nai Yang