It was unexpectedly good for our family for 5 days in Phuket! Beautiful and big swimming pool for children. Staff is friendly and give a good recommendation for sight seeing trip.
Our sight seeing trip was 6 hours, Phuket old town, Kao Rung View Point, Chalong temple, Big Budha temple, Promthep cape and end up with Sea Food Dinner on the beach.
Next day we went to one day PP trip by Cruise...pay a little more but so cool in VIP room.
Third day we relaxed in the hotel and enjoyed tranquil and beautiful Naiyang beach.
The next day, the children went to horse riding in Laguna, just 15 min from the hotel and we had a good spa during wait for them at Oasis Spa...This can't be missed! Superb spa in Thailand...
Overall the hotel is nice, not luxury but make you feel at home. Comfy and Relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- L'esprit de Naiyang, Phuket Resort is a charming phuket resort consisting of 15 pool-access villas, 10 garden villas, 5 private pool villa, 15 deluxe rooms and 1 family dluxe accommodations. L'esprit de Naiyang is dramatically located at peaceful Naiyang beach of Phuket, a white sand rimmed with green pines of Sirinat Marine National Park. It takes just 10 minute from Phuket International airport and takes 35 min to Central of Phuket. L'esprit de Phuket offers an intimate, private comfortable accommodation. It is a perfect destination for a romantic getaway, family vacation, or just to take relaxation retreat from your busy world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your L'esprit de Naiyang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Esprit De Naiyang Hotel Thalang
- L'Esprit De Naiyang Resort Phuket/Nai Yang