“Best in Nai Yang”

The Beach Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 44 Restaurants in Nai Yang
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Beach Reataurant Restaurant is considered as on of the landmark of Nai Yang Beach,that The Beach Resataurant restaurant has been recognized as the best Thai food and seafood restaurant on Nai Yang beach Phuket Thailand. The unique offering of the restaurants is to provide the best quality service,food and drink. Nice and quiet feel the atmosphere on the beach. We offers the fresh and tasty meals which the guests can select their fresh seafood such as lobsters, tiger prawns,crab,sea bass
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Best in Nai Yang”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Bit naughty, as theirs some great beach side restaurants, but I am giving this "Best of Nai Yang" as the food is great, the seafood fresh, the service spot on, and the restaurant well air conditioned - and the prices are good too.

For such a small strip of restaurants, they do compete for attention, and for me, Baan Ra Tree is the best all rounder, though frankly, I didn't have one bad meal along the beach in 2 weeks!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank MrB1967

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
“Forgot my meal :(”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I can't review the food for Baan Ra Tree, because they forgot to bring me my meal. My boyfriend's burger arrived quickly, but my vegetarian Pad Thai didn't arrive. We were sitting right next to the bar, where all the waiters stand and the food comes out. By the time we realised they had forgotten my order, we had to leave.
I did have a nice coconut drink though, and everyone else's food looked good.

2 Thank Freya C
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“5 star service”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Fantastic staff, comfortable chair and tables on the beach with beautiful lighting of the waves and trees and good food

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Best service, tasty food and inexpensive”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Positives:
- Food very nicely presented
- Very tasty vegetables
- Waiters dressed in white
- Good wifi for internet
- Very friendly and welcoming staff
- Excellent service and customer care
- Most inexpensive restaurant (Thai food) of Nai Yang beach main street.

Negatives:
- None

2 Thank francoiskrafft
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Good Service”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The Baan Ra Tree provided excellent service and meals regularly for our family holiday, we would just turn up with six adults and seven children and within minutes tables would be arranged either on the beach or within the restaurant proper to seat us as a group. Meals were excellent and delivered in a timely manner and we had no issues with the children finding something on the menu to suit their tastes. Happy hour drinks and great meals provided a great night on a regular basis. Staff and management were friendly, courteous and prompt. Loved the pineapple rice. One of the best restaurants on Nia Yang Beach.

• Visited July 2014