“Great service and happy staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Beach Restaurant

The Beach Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Nai Yang
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Beach Reataurant Restaurant is considered as on of the landmark of Nai Yang Beach,that The Beach Resataurant restaurant has been recognized as the best Thai food and seafood restaurant on Nai Yang beach Phuket Thailand. The unique offering of the restaurants is to provide the best quality service,food and drink. Nice and quiet feel the atmosphere on the beach. We offers the fresh and tasty meals which the guests can select their fresh seafood such as lobsters, tiger prawns,crab,sea bass
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great service and happy staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been to this place at least 10 times and it is one of my most favorite restaurants to go in Nai Yang. The service is without failure great and attentive, the staff is friendly and smiley. They remember your face and name and are well organized when they are busy.

Honestly, I do not understand other posts when complaining about waiting time - if you go to other beach restaurants you can wait up to an hour until you get your food. So, relax... most likely you're even on holidays...

And please, for the price they charge, their guest are receiving a fabolous service. I can and am recommeding this place as a dinner choice for Nai Yang.

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
London, United Kingdom
“Bad food, weak drinks”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went here on 3 April 2013 based on its reviews here. We just got back to our hotel. We were very disappointed. We waited 30 minutes for our food. When the chicken satay arrived it was very cold. I asked if it was supposed to be (I didn't know) and the head waiter said he would "reheat it" and it was cold "due to the wind"(!). When it came back it was lukewarm, which probably wasn't that good for bacteria levels.

The mains then arrived before they cleared starters and there was no space on the table. The mains: Green chicken curry was good, but the beef Musaman curry was terrible. The beef was like shoe leather.

Drinks, like in most places, were watered down. When I asked them to add more vodka to my drink, I got bad attitude from the waitress who claimed they were normal measures. When it came back it tasted the same.

I wouldn't go back, and wouldn't recommend it.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank twogwailos
Brussels
“Very disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We came here based on the reviews we saw on trip advisor and we were very disappointed. We have lived in Thailand for several years and we now vist the country every two years.

All went wrong. Service was really bad. The waiter twice brought us food we did not order. When the food we did choose finally came we found two pieces of hair in one if the dishes.

The bottle of water we order never arrived.

We went around 16h when the restaurant was not busy at all. Only 3 tables, so we cant blame the bad service on the place being busy. There were actually 4 members of staff around us and no one ever enquired about whether we did need drinks.

Two nights before we went to another place on the same beach for dinner only because this place was full... But we had a much nicer meal and much better service.

We won't be back. That's for sure.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Alessia-Brussels
Vancouver, Canada
“Good food, friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I tried this place. We enjoyed that the staff were able to recommend how to prepare the seafood we ordered. Great cocktails, although they made a mistake on our wine order and overcharged us. We found the lobster to be expensive, but the fish and crab were really lovely.

Visited March 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Good fresh food; lovely setting; happy people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

We has a three course meal on the beach. They were busy but the service was friendly and efficient. Prawn spring roles as a starter; then beef with ginger and rice while my wife had yellow noodles and pork. Both were delicious. We had banana fritters and I cream. Two cocktails and brandies and the cost was tbr 1400(about £28-,for two).
I am sure we will be going back

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank SouthamptonStarlight

Been to The Beach Restaurant? Share your experiences!