1,450 results
All reviews junior suite pool villa close to the airport national park one bedroom apartment outdoor bathroom table tennis local market high walls minutes from the airport lovely resort small pool away from the hustle and bustle breakfast was included nice beach low season restaurants and bars
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2019

Friendly staff and they fulfilled the request to decorate the room as it was my wife's birthday and our honeymoon
Stayed in the hotel for a night
Amazing and clean property
The restaurant menu can be improved

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Cosmopolitan825360, Manager at Dewa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Dear Varunshetty,

Thank you for staying with us on your important date - I am so glad that we managed to make your stay pleasant.

We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Travelled with 3 small children in June resort is great , pools awesome and spectacular service by recreation staff , names lhong, Ran and Run and restraunt staff Nitty and Meaow, definetly be going back

Trip type: Traveled with family
Cosmopolitan825360, Manager at Dewa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear Shaunandvic3,

Thank you for staying at Dewa and for your lovely feedback. I am so glad that the team provided you with great service, thank you for your words of appreciation.

See you soon,

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

This is a well kept and comfortable place to stay, fairly close to the airport but not disturbed by airport traffic or noise. There are various levels of accommodation to suit different budgets and tastes. Reception and checking staff are very welcoming on arrival. There are two good swimming pools one with a pool bar. Breakfast is varied and plentiful and there are some great choices for dinner with everything beautifully presented. Serving staff are really excellent, friendly and efficient. Por makes the best cocktails ever but all bar staff are good. A great stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Cosmopolitan825360, Manager at Dewa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear Patricia P,

Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your great stay experience.
I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast spread and the cocktails, and both swimming pools. Thank you for appreciating our team - we all work very hard to provide exceptional service.

We all at Dewa hope to have a chance to welcome you back.

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

When I checked into my 2-bedroom suite very late at night from the airport, there was a puddle of water im one of the rooms (from the rain) that supposely overflowed into the room from the balcany. The staff cleaned it up righ away, but it was not a very good first impression (However, to make up for the situation, the night manager provided us with free breakfast for 2 of my kids...that was a nice gesture). After that, everything was good.
Dewa Phuket is situated very close to the Phuket Airport, which makes it very convenient when checking in late at night or leaving late at night. The facilities seem to be well maintained. The staff are very helpful and kind. I would definitely stay here again briefly next time I am in Phuket.

Dear Saesolbyeol,

Thank you for staying with us at Dewa, I am glad you enjoyed it.
I am very sorry for the incident that happened, and I will make sure that would not happen again. It is good to know that the team was able to offer an acceptable compensation.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Second time to stay at DEWA resort Phuket,both stays highly recommended.2 pools,one with jacuzzi option.Gym and childrens activities available.Well manicured environment and safe car parking facilities.
Resort borders a conservation area that allows access to the beach.
Beach is clean,safe and has restaurants within walking distance from the resort.
Staff super friendly.
Local twice weekly market good for fresh produce and street food.
Area well serviced for tourist industry.
Want sea,sand and sun this is the place.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Cosmopolitan825360, Manager at Dewa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Dear DavidsJ1401FL,

Thank you for staying with us at Dewa, and for your endorsement.
I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed our facilities, the park and our gorgeous beach. It is a pleasure to know that Dewa team provided you with a friendly service.
I very much appreciate your feedback, and we all at Dewa hope to welcome you back soon.