Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket - Nai Yang Beach
$46
  • Breakfast included
$55
Agoda.com
Proud Phuket Hotel(Nai Yang)(Great Value!)
$59
$31
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
1,260 results
All reviewspool villabamboo barjunior suitenational parkclose to the airportoutdoor bathroomone bedroom apartmentbread and butterroof terracetable tennislocal markethigh wallsmosquito sprayminutes from the airportsmall poolsmall villagelow season
Reviewed January 6, 2014

On my last night in Phuket, I wanted to be close to the Airport for an early flight out, and this Hotel was ideal for my purpose.

Check in was excellent, professional and friendly, as was checkout.

I had a Pool Villa and it was beautiful, as soon as you walk through the gates you see the pool and lounge chairs which looked so inviting. Walking into the open plan lounge area and bedroom it was immediately obvious that I would very much enjoy my stay. The decor is contemporary and everything was just perfect, right down to the large wineglasses and a mini bar that included one 750ml bottle of good quality Australian white and one red. Mostly all you get at other hotels is the smaller bottles with outrageous price tags, but not here. Loved the lemon grass burner that made the room smell divine.

A very comfortable lounge with table and a good size flatscreen TV. The bed was very comfortable with wonderful down/feather pillows :) Exit the door to outside where the pool is you will find an outdoor shower and big deep bathtub plus a toilet. Someone else mentioned mozzies but I didn't see/feel any. It was lovely to wake early the next morning and have an outdoor shower, it felt so natural and unrestricting.

Had dinner in the Restaurant and the service was good and there was a bit of a view through the trees to the ocean which was lovely. I had a Massaman curry which I thought was a bit ordinary but was still satisfactory. There are though plenty of restaurants that line the beach if you don't fancy eating at the hotel.

Beach was immediately across the road, but the very private pool was all I wanted :)

I would most definitely stay here again, thanks Dewa!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank msqMackay_Qld
Mark_Dewa, Manager at Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket - Nai Yang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Dewa Phuket Resort for your last night while in Phuket. We strive to make each guests' experience here as unique and enjoyable as possible. It's reviews like this one that gives our team the extra motivation to try to always provide the best possible guest experience, and we thank you for the praise.

We can't wait to see you next time you are in Phuket!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My wife and I took a long-anticipated vacation to Thailand and stayed at the Dewa Resort for the last 2 nghts of our 2 week vacation, due to the proximity to the Airport. All I can say is that we wished we had stayed longer. It was so relaxing; the villa we stayed in was beautiful. The staff was extremely accommodating and the food was quite good. If you ever have the chance to stay here, make sure you try the chocolate croissants in the morning! They are delicious. If we ever have the chance to return to Thailand, the Dewa Resort will be on the top of our list to stay - only longer.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Scott D
Mark_Dewa, Manager at Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket - Nai Yang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Sawasdee from Dewa Phuket Resort!

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Dewa, and more importantly that you enjoyed those famous Chocolate Croissants! It is definitely a guest favorite here at the resort...and for good reason too! They are delicious!! :)

We can't wait to see you again next time, and perhaps for a bit of a longer stay! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had our wedding at Dewa so it was a group booking some of us stayed in rooms, some in villas. The villas are definitely spectacular as they have outside bath tubs and showers and your own splash pool. The attention to detail is amazing sweets on the bed to wish you sweet dreams every night, lemon grass burners in the room making everything smell amazing. Staff are so friendly it feels like you have known them for ages. There is a sense of urgency for anything you ask for and you are never left waiting. There were 22 of us staying there and everyone wanted to cry when we left. I will be staying here everytime I visit Phuket. The beach isn't to crowded there is stunning places to eat and a WAT bar where music is happening, booze is cheap and you get to party on the beach.

Room Tip: Villas are a bit more but worth it for a romantic get away.
2  Thank Siobhan M

Hi!

All of us at Dewa Phuket Resort are ecstatic to hear that your wedding was everything that you had hoped for! We also thank you for noticing the little things that we do to try to make each guest feel comfortable and at home!

We can't wait to host your next visit...perhaps this time for your Anniversary? :)

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I was recently at Dewa Phuket with my wife and kids for a long awaited vacation. It was an incredible time that we will never forget. The rooms were clean and everything worked fine. We ate at the restaurant and was pleasantly surprised by the great tasting food and the friendly service. The beach was like across the street. I saw some negative reviews posted here, and I don't know where they stayed, but Dewa is the best.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the best view.
2  Thank Swerlock2214

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and can't wait to see you next time!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Positive: The rooms are big and the hotel is next to the beach. Negative: But what we did not like about this hotel is the very unfriendly and rude staff. Both the frontoffice as the f&b personnel were not pleasant. This time the saying: Thailand land of smiles was not true. I really don't know why most of the people are so enthusiastic about this hotel. We had aircon problems for three days (water was leaking from the aircon). Their first solution was to put some towels on the ground! All in all, Nai Yang is a nice beach, but Dewa was nothing for us. Not recommended.

4  Thank mbdehaas
Mark_Dewa, Manager at Cachet Resort Dewa Phuket - Nai Yang Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Hi,

We are very disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay while you were here. From the moment we received your complaint about the leaky air con, we immediately sent up the Engineer to check on it. Upon further inspection later on (the same day), we saw that the air con was still leaking and then decided to change your room for your comfort, and so that our Engineers could work on the air con without disrupting your holiday. Unfortunately things do break down, and we can only try our best to fix it instantaneously, but sometimes it takes time to repair, which is why we moved you to another room.

I spoke with our Front desk and they informed me that you said everything was great and that you would definitely stay here again in the future. If you ever have a staff issue please report this while you are staying at the hotel, as this would give us the opportunity to address the problem right away, and also make sure that you have the best possible stay while here at Dewa Phuket Resort.