This place has great rooms and comfortable beds.Suites include al kitchen facilities, nice patio and the bedrooms have a second tv.Room service was reasonable.The breakfast buffet could have been better.You can choose from menu which helped.Overall we enjoyed the Dewa.The pools were good,very close to the beach and about a 10 minute walk from the actual beach street,full of bars,restaurants( some very good),souvenier shops,spas,places to have your hair/nails done and an ATM machine.Its close to the airport,has friendly staff and is safe for families with onsite babysitting and services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach