We used this hotel a central base for a 7 day large family holiday with 3 families containing 5 kids between 4-16 years old, and we all really enjoyed the hotel and the staff. Location is great with only a 10 minute taxi from teh airport but you never hear the planes. The restaurant can get a bit busy in the morning for breakfast but generally the food was good, however we did get raw chicken twice in the week. The 2 pools are great for the kids and the beach is a 1 minute walk across teh small road in front of the hotel. We had 2 apartments and a pool villa, the apartments were large and very well fitted out, the beds were exceptionally comfortable and the bathrooms excellent. Overall we would recommend this hotel for families and those wanting a quieter holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach