Our family stayed for 11 nights as a first time visitor to Phuket during the month of May. The Resort was well established with great suites, magnificent pools and close proximity to the Nai Yang strip of restaurants, supermarkets and massaging by the locals a 5 minute walk if you wanted to experience the local way of life. The staff at Dewa made every effort to make sure my kids were taken care of. From table tennis, darts, pool, painting and other options established to support families with children.
The weather was fantastic with some rain during our visit but nothing to stop us from laying pool side and enjoying the magnificent pools. The restaurant was nice. Lunch and dinner fabulous, breakfast only had buffet so if you wanted to simplify your breakfast if it was not included in your room price the option to choose less than the buffet was not an option which we found a little restrictive.
Dewa is an hour out of Patong for those wanting to travel into town. Despite all messaging online re: travel to Patong being 30-40 minutes the traffic delays because of the congestion makes the trip more like an hour long. The distance from town is a little limiting if you want to explore Phuket more broadly and some of the great markets. Cabs therefore become more expensive because of distance.
Dewa has a shuttle bus free of charge which is fantastic should you want to be out all day. A great offer by the resort.
Overall, a fantastic experience. Would recommend it for families and if you want to be close to the airport. If you are looking for hustle and bustle by stepping out of your resort this place is not for you. Clean, professional, luxurious and great people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach