My friend and I traveled to Phuket in August. We stayed one night in Phuket, then traveled to Krabi the next day and stayed at Railay Beach.......heaven. (Yes I know you can get direct flights from Singapore to Krabi but not when we wanted them, darn it!). Well we had cheap accom so far so thought we'd splurge; so we booked into Dewa.
I'd requested twin beds. When we arrived we were upgraded into a pool villa; lord knows why but we were'nt complaining.The whole hotel is just beautiful.
The villas were divine.............the only thing missing was a free full bar (just joking).
The pedastle bath and shower are outdoors beside the pool all under cover so u can linger in the bath even if it's raining.
The room is equipped with a coffee maker, oil burner and all the normal things, but good quality.
There is a cafe called Bread n Butter. Yum!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Integrating both resort and residential living, Dewa Phuket with its 34 pool villas and 62 one and two bedroom residences,offers the perfect retreat for the discerning traveler seeking a tranquil, tropical beach holiday amidst true Thai hospitality. Complimentary hi-speed internet & wifi, 24 hours room service, kids room, fitness room, Spa, jacuzzi, laundry service, bakery, library, close proximity to Blue Canyon Golf Course, airport and marinas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dewa Phuket Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Hotel Nai Yang
- Dewa Phuket Resort Nai Yang Beach