I ate here with friends for lunch. On arriving the place was empty. My ham sandwich was dry with a cheap cut of ham. The chips were very dry with a few really hard ones thrown in- and seemed like they were covered in salt. The small serving of lettuce was drenched in a mustard dressing and some of the deep fried parsnip was soggy. The cup of tea was nice though! The toilets although look clean could do with some bleach down them as the bowls are badly stained. At £7.50 excluding the tea I think they should up their game with something as simple as a sandwich and maybe inform customers what the sandwich will be served with so we can decide whether or not we want it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are seeking a hotel in North Yorkshire, this 37 bedroom hotel has excellent accommodation, conference facilities and a large private car park. Leisure centre with indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, gym and sun-shower. York only 17 miles, Harrogate 10 miles, Leeds 28 miles. Easy access from junction 48 A1(M) makes the Crown Hotel Boroughbridge an ideal stay over for journeys between Scotland and the South, a great location for weekend breaks, holidays in Yorkshire with York, Harrogate, the Yorkshire Dales and other Yorkshire tourism attractions nearby plus a meetings and conference venue for training courses, business meetings, functions and events for up to 150 delegates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Boroughbridge
- Best Western North Yorkshire
- North Yorkshire Best Western
- Best Western Crown Hotel Boroughbridge, Yorkshire