“nice food, bad service.”
Review of Fortune Garden

Fortune Garden
Ranked #21 of 26 Restaurants in Studley
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

After having a few good meals at this restaurant was a shame when we had such a bad experience, we have had issues before with the language barrier and the length of time for waiters to order our drinks and food.

On the last occasion we went there was a disupute with the price of the drinks, the manager was rude and threatened to call the police, really odd.

its a shame because if we had of just been spoken to nicely and they had done something on the prices of the drinks we would still be eating here.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I ordered a take away from this place a few weeks ago on a Friday evening. I live literally 5 minutes away, but couldn't get out as I have small children who were asleep and a husband who works away. It took 2 hours to get to my door and 3 phone calls to find put where it was. Their excuse was that they were busy! Food was cold and I did manage to get a refund, but my 5 year old was so disappointed after bring promised her fav dinner all day.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

For the second time I have found meat in my vegetable chow mein. I order veg chow mein for a reason. I do not eat meat!!!!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is an all you can eat place, but not the usual buffet, this is a menu that you order from, and get the dishes served at your table like a normal restaurant.

Well worth a visit if you a feeling hungry

Try the rendan Malaysian prawns