“Good food and excellent service”
Review of Mt Everest

Mt Everest
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Studley
Cuisines: Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Salford, United Kingdom
“Good food and excellent service”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We dined here on Friday 15th November, on the strength of previous trip advisor reviews. We weren't disappointed, the food was very good and the service was excellent.

Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Studley, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in studley”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We live a 2 minute walk from this restaurant. So is handy for us as we can walk, staff are very nice and the food is delishious, always served hot and fresh.

• Visited September 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“evening meal”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I spent an evening at this restaurant with work colleagues. There was an offer of three courses for £10.99. I was disappointed with the third course being rice or naan. I thought this should have been included as part of the second course. Overall I must say that the quality of the food was very tasty and enjoyable and the restaurant itself very pleasing, clean and comfortable.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Indian with a difference”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We tried this restaurant while visiting the town as we had never tried Nepalese. As expected, the menu looked Indian-style in the main, but I started with lamb dumplings, which definitely had a hint of dim-sum about them, maybe suggesting the Chinese influence?
The rest of the food was excellent, the room clean, smart and welcoming, as were the staff.
It would have been 5* had it not been for the fact that all of the dishes seemed to have an extremely high fat content, with it actually oozing out of the dumplings.
We shall go again and hopefully select less fatty options.

“Fantastic Food......”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I make no apologies for adding yet another review of this brilliant restaurant. The food/meals on offer here are simply wonderful, and last night I had what I consider to be one of the best meals I have sampled to date, and that is saying something because every meal experianced here so far has been superb. Last night the Chicken Tikka Biriani was suggested to me by my wife who has long raved about how good the Mt Everest version of this dish is. (She has the King Prawn version). She was not wrong in suggesting it to me. As I write this my mouth is watering just thinking about how good/tasty the meal was. Apart from the great food, it's always a pleasure to visit the Mt Everest where the staff are so very welcoming and friendly.