“lovely”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“lovely”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was staying at the castle hotel round the corner and booked a table for 7pm for me and my girlfriend. Very nice attentive waiters, I had the door opened for me as I got out of the taxi which is rare to see. My girlfriend dropped her knife and it was replaced before it hit the floor!! Very good service indeed. Food was lovely and fresh and very tasty. My girlfriend wanted a dish very hot and was no problem they made it the way she wanted it. A very pleasant experience and very well priced, should I be in the area again I will visit :)

• Turkish first
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Lovely restaurant, service excellent and the food is fantastic. Have eaten here several times and the standard has always been high. Well worth a visit.

The take away service is great too.

• Visited July 2013
redditch
“Beautiful food served by lovely people!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a fantastic night here! Sunday evening 3 courses for £10.95 great service very attentive staff! Food was great will come again and recommend to all my friends! Thanks guys x

Ps garlic naan 100% x

Howden
“Excellence at the Everest”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

visited here after a wander around Studley to choose a venue for eating and we made a great choice. We were seated without reservation in a busy / popular restaurant and were soon enjoying a glass of decent wine whilst we decided what to order. amazing choice of food allowed me to try squid followed by a house special of goat curry. Fabulous food and great service places this as one of the best Indians I have visited. Will definitely return when next in the area. Highly recommended.

“Fantastic food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Went on thurs 8th August for first time and was not disappointed at all friendly staff and food that is cooked to perfection we both opted for the week special starter and main rice or naan for 10.95 starters I had lamb momo which were four dumplings which were melt in the mouth and full of flavour my other half had chilli chicken which was thin strips if crunchy chicken in chefs special sauce, there was enough on both our plates for us to share each others. Mains I went for khasi gorkhali -spiced lamb with chilli.. He went for Everest special - chicken n lamb tikka minced lamb and mushrooms both were very enjoyable ... The garlic naan we had with them was beautiful full of flavour though nice an crispy... The only criticism I have is the ladies toilets could do with a refurb as they seem to have a damp problem and the doors could not be shut never mind locked but apart from that I would recommend anyone to go and try out