“Very, Very Good... and I don't mix my words!”
Review of The Boot Inn

The Boot Inn
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Studley
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sensitively restored and brimming with countryside charm, The Boot Inn offers British pub hospitality. Mixing classic recipes and modern dishes, the menu is dictated by the seasons, with daily-changing specials also on offer. The bar is amply stocked with fine wines and smooth cask ales, and chunky wood furnishings and quirky décor make for a homely, relaxed ambience in the dining room. A menu just for kids offers fun yet nutritious choice for younger diners.
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Went to the Boot at Mappleborough, just outside Studley, Warwickshire last night.
(This may sound like the people from the Boot have written this but not.)

This is the first time we have tried it but have heard positive reports about it.

Didn't think a Thursday evening would be busy, hey... they manage to fit us in a table for 2 but that was lucky - it was busy. 1st lesson -- book for any evening to be sure.

The place is a bit like a tardis, don't be put off with the small looking car park from the road, there is another one behind the place. I didn't know either! Quite roomy inside and nothing seems cluttered and squashed in, room to breath at the tables which is nice and comfortable.

The Staff were very pleasant and efficient. Shown to our tables, drinks ordered, menu read, meal ordered. Brilliant service.

We went for the full-monty and had the Surf & Turf, Fillet Steak with Lobster Tail. Wow, very very nicely cooked and presented. My Fillet was perfect, just how I ordered it, and my partners was too. (A little expensive for the meal but I just can't fault it, so....)

Menu has something for everyone, see it on their website - I will let it speak for its self and I gather it changes regularly depending on the day of the week.
Service is great, Food is very very good, Atmosphere is lovely, do try it.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Really like the boot, visited lots of times and recommend, good place to eat good food, would like to see the specials board expand a little as this gives chef a chance to deviate from the pub chains set menu and suppliers!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Improved no end since our last visit, 6 months ago now. Couldn't fault it. Service, food all spot on. Greeted quickly, and looked after from start to finish. Food was well presented and hot- what an improvement all round. Keep this up you have regulars again.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Went early on a Friday evening and requested to book a table for that night at 8.00 pm. Had no problems staff were great.

Returned for our meal ( wife and mother) My wife had the steak, my mother the steak and ale pir ( wow) and I had the slow roasted lamb. All were excellent. Bottle of winw for a tenner. Couple of starter. Two dessert and one coffee. Toal bill £81 which was excellent. Unfortunately we do not live in this area but if we did I would be a regular. If I return I would definetly go to The Boot. Try it if you are in the area. Very good menu with good choices and value and quality.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The perfect pub - great food, great people. We could walk to the pub down the lane, which made for good evenings and no driving. Try the lamb dish it is superb!