Fantastic and refreshing experience from parking spaces, efficiency of booking, reception and breakfast staff, very well thought commodities such as of course a firm and clean cosy bed, good shower, clean bedding, television and time limited free wifi so on line with modern life. Keen use of sections within the hotel with quiet and family areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the heart of the 'Garden of England' with a stay the Premier Inn Hotel Ashford North. You'll be near to the country yet within striking distance of the best of the area's business, leisure and heritage attractions. Not to mention right on hand for the Eurotunnel. Experience the splendour of Leeds Castle. Zip into Brussels or Paris aboard the Eurostar. And, if it's the right time of year, sample the traditional delights of the Kent County Show. Then when you're ready for some downtime, fill up at our Beefeater restaurant and curl up in our comfy beds. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Please note that this Premier Inn does not have a lift. Guests requiring an easily accessible room please contact the hotel direct. Directions: On A20 between Ashford and Charing. 2.5 Miles from (J9) or 13 miles from (J8) of M20. Follow signs for A20 Lenham from J9. Next to the Woolpack Beefeater. Please use Hothfield or Charing for Sat Nav locations. Sat Nav Directions: When programming your Sat Nav device, use the following postcode: TN26 1AR Transport and local information: Channel tunnel 15 miles, Dover, Folkestone Ferry 25 miles Ashford Int'l & Eurostar Train Station 4 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Ashford North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ashford North Hotel Ashford
- Premier Inn Ashford North Kent, UK - England