“Perfect as always”

Maxim Saigan Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 94 Restaurants in Springvale
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: phone number 03 9574 1688 or 0423 521 522 Contact Danny or 0413 126 255 kim anh
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect as always”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I invited a friend to come along with us that had a closed mind to Yum Cha because of past experience she is now asking me when are we going again
The food was fresh and a great range with lots of different things to choose from with the staff so pleasant you do not need to ask them to top up my pot of tea they just do it ( they keep a good eye on whats happening )
I noticed people not being able to eat all they orded so they are able to have it as take away how great is that

• Visited March 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Great local Asian food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

The food here is simple yet very good
From the baby abalone, the Peking duck, and lovely fresh seafood the food is above average.. I love coming to eat here, have been 4 times so far and have never been let down. The service is also excellent with very attentive staff.
It is a very large restaurant and when not busy can be very lonely to eat here. The decor is average too! The karaoke on Friday night is pretty bad, but pretty funny to watch too!

Somersby, Australia
“Great Asian menu”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Ate here while on business in Melbourne. We were hosted by an Asian associate who suggested this restaurant and ordered for us. I was very impressed with the service and the quality of the food. We had several dishes all of which were just excellent. From baby abalone to simple bok choy with garlic and each was lovely. Worth a drive to eat here and I hope to return.

Visited September 2012