No real complaints at all. very friendly and all as expected. worth remembering that the rooms are in converted stables so in poor weather (as we had) there is a dash to the main building for breakfast etc. Also the heating is electric a/c units so the room can be very cold when you arrive and takes an hour or so to warm up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Georgian mansion surrounded by two championship golf courses. Beautifully restored, classically styled and hugely inviting. The bedrooms, are set within the charming converted stables are decorated in a chic, contemporary style along with free Wifi and flat screen TVs, some even have ipod docks. The award winning Oakwood Restaurant is in a wonderful stone-vaulted Masonic lodge. Make the most of the golf courses or take the 4-mile trip into Bath - a beautiful World Heritage city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Tracy Park Golf & Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tracy Park Hotel And Country Club
- Park Hotel Bath
- Tracy Park Golf & Country Hotel Wick, UK - England