I stayed for one night this week and thought that it was excellent value for money at £65 for B & B. I was looking for accommodation in Bath but this was a lovely hotel for the price of an average B & B in Bath. If you don't need to be in the centre this is perfect. The room was one in the courtyard and was very comfortable with a lovely big bed. It is obviously recently refurbished and was spotlessly clean. The bathroom had a great rain shower. Arriving on a cold, wet night, it was great to find that the room, including the bathroom, was beautifully warm. I had prepaid £18 for a 2 course dinner which saves a few pounds on not pre-booking. The food was excellent as was the service. I would certainly stay here again for a business trip to Bath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Georgian mansion surrounded by two championship golf courses. Beautifully restored, classically styled and hugely inviting. The bedrooms, are set within the charming converted stables are decorated in a chic, contemporary style along with free Wifi and flat screen TVs, some even have ipod docks. The award winning Oakwood Restaurant is in a wonderful stone-vaulted Masonic lodge. Make the most of the golf courses or take the 4-mile trip into Bath - a beautiful World Heritage city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and LateRooms so you can book your Tracy Park Golf & Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tracy Park Hotel And Country Club
- Park Hotel Bath
- Tracy Park Golf & Country Hotel Wick, UK - England