“Super Dive in Hervey Bay”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gone Diving Hervey Bay
Southern Highlands
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Super Dive in Hervey Bay”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Recently my husband and I took a trip to Queensland and did some diving. We booked a double boat dive with Gone Diving at Hervey Bay. We met Matt at the store and he and Ian the skipper took us in their comfy and dry boat out to the site. We had two wonderful dives on the Three Ships site which has a wealth of marine life to see, including the biggest Nudibranch I've ever seen! We were also blessed by beautiful weather. Thank you to Matt and Ian for a great day, your friendliness and professionism. My only regret is that my camera decided not to play the game, so I didn't capture anything from the dives so I could have added some pictures to this review.

Visited August 2011