I spent 3 nights here and they were fantastic! The staff is so nice and hospitable! The food is amazing. They ask you what you'd like to eat for dinner and then go out and get the ingredients to prepare it for you. The views are amazing! Jenny and Hailey go out of their way to make sure that you get to do what ever it is that you want to do in Cape Town. I would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Long Beach is situated in the picturesque lobster-fishing village of Kommetjie, a short thirty minute drive from Cape Town. It is truly a special place to stay, offering a rare and rewarding alternative, romantic hideaway. Facilities include a swimming pool, relaxing sun deck with ocean views and whale watching in season. There are six ultra luxurious suites all with stylishly comfortable interiors. Each spectacularly appointed room faces the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Last Word Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Word Long Beach Hotel Kommetjie
- Long Beach Cape Town
- The Last Word Long Beach Kommetjie, Cape Town, South Africa