From the mosment we arrived, we felt like this was our home, Jen & Hayley & all the staff made our stay truly memorable, they even put on a birthday dinner for my brother & his family. The views from the balcony are stunning & the breakfast experience with the waves crashing on to the white sand beach & the sun streaming in the huge windows was bliss. Being able to lie in bed & watch the surfers riding the huge breakers is a memorable experience. The whole feel of the place is like a beach shack holiday with all the luxury thrown in. Yes it's not the cheapest place you could stay, but once you have paid, there are no hidden extra's, the bar is fully stocked in the rooms & in the lounge & you just help yourself.... perfect. Nothing was too much trouble, they even managed to find some huge crayfish for dinner one night, right at the begnning of the season. We would thoroughly recommend a few days or more at the Last Word.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Long Beach is situated in the picturesque lobster-fishing village of Kommetjie, a short thirty minute drive from Cape Town. It is truly a special place to stay, offering a rare and rewarding alternative, romantic hideaway. Facilities include a swimming pool, relaxing sun deck with ocean views and whale watching in season. There are six ultra luxurious suites all with stylishly comfortable interiors. Each spectacularly appointed room faces the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your The Last Word Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Word Long Beach Hotel Kommetjie
- Long Beach Cape Town
- The Last Word Long Beach Kommetjie, Cape Town, South Africa