This was our final desination on our honeymoon after a stay in Camps Bay and Franschhoek and what a perfect end to an amazing trip. The staff could not have been more helpful or friendly and gave us a very warm welcome. Our room was fantastic with amazing views of the ocean. Each night after we returned from dinner we found our room decorated with candles and rose petals, and a desert waiting for us - such a lovely touch that really made us feel special and added to the overall experience of the very high quality service and attention that this hotel provides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Long Beach is situated in the picturesque lobster-fishing village of Kommetjie, a short thirty minute drive from Cape Town. It is truly a special place to stay, offering a rare and rewarding alternative, romantic hideaway. Facilities include a swimming pool, relaxing sun deck with ocean views and whale watching in season. There are six ultra luxurious suites all with stylishly comfortable interiors. Each spectacularly appointed room faces the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Preferred Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Last Word Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Last Word Long Beach Hotel Kommetjie
- Long Beach Cape Town
- The Last Word Long Beach Kommetjie, Cape Town, South Africa