“Excellent Pizza, Excellent Location”
Review of Blue Water Cafe

Blue Water Cafe
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Kommetjie
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My wife held a small reunion gathering here but forgot to post a photo, so I thought I would add to her review with a photo - really good value for money and wonderful views with lots to do for children.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I arranged a small get together here and was met with helpful forward planning - the location is DIVINE (ideal for young children) and the food and service were great - can't wait to come back!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I went to the Blue Water Cafe when I stayed together with my family at a guesthouse around the small town, and I have to say, this is the place where we all can have the great dinner together. I love the pizza so much, and Pizza is the restaurant's special. I ordered the Spinach Pizza, and it came with the cheese and garlic, I love the taste so much, it was really delicious and I was lucky enough to taste it. And also for the mushroom and cheese pizza, it was wonderful, and was served really well. There are other kinds of pizzas that you can taste also, and it was delicious. My brother also ordered the pizza that has the avocado slice on the top of it. The place itself was also great, the interior of it and the decoration were really smart. This cafe is located around the farm that has the camel attraction, garden, and others. You can also enjoy other foods such as pastas, and cakes, but the best thing was the Pizza. Thank you for the wonderful and polite service also.

1  Thank Dmitriys_8258
Reviewed October 25, 2013

It annoys me when I walk into a restaurant and the host/-ess looks as me like I need to ask a question. Our greeting was akward because I litterally had to say: We are here to eat???
We ordered a really good cheeseplatter and the view is amazing. The kids are super noisy there so if you don't have any, don't go.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Amazing views, delicious food, something for children to do, service with a smile and ample seating inside and out. There isn't much more that we need from a restaurant! If you stop in at Blue Water Cafe and they happen to have the hummingbird cake available, don't hesitate... just order it!