“Average Resturant”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Sambalpur
Jabalpur, India
“Average Resturant”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I was here with my family on 3nd of Jan 2013 for lunch & was disappointed by attitude of resturant staff they gives us a very limited choice of menu as their kitchen was closed, but what ever they served was tasty & we enjoyed having lunch their, resturant need to be more tidy, as it stinks as you enter in the resturant.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank samarsingh74
sheelat0wers, Owner at Hotel Sheela Towers, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
What can be done to make your experience @ CELEBRATION restaurant, Hotel SHEELA-TOWERS more satisfying.
Do let us know your number so that we can talk with you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Indian
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I was apprehensive about staying overnight at Sambalpur but I was assured by my local associates that this hotel would be up to the mark for a seasoned business traveller like me. As I have already stated in my other reviews, service at hotels in small towns of India cannot be compared to service levels in the metropolitan cities but the service levels in this hotel certainly made the grade.
The room I was given was OK for the amount of money I paid for it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank WanderingIndian
bhubaneswar
Reviewed October 18, 2012

One of the best hotel in sambalpur. i stayed in this hotel for 2 times. rooms were really nice and clean. food quality was very good. room service was good. staffs were friendly and co operative. room rent is little higher. still recomended.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank niharswain
sambalpur
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Hi all ,

I stayed in this hotel in the year Dec2008, for a week , really a great hotel comparing to the place and also foods are delicious .Also the employee are very friendly.it was situated in the center of the city and also near by you will find two shopping mall for better shopping experience.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank asishnayak
NJ
Reviewed February 23, 2012

This may be the best hotel in Sambalpur but that is not saying much. I chose this hotel based on the other reviews but they are quite misleading.

The taxi they arranged to pick me up from the station at night did not show up. They asked me to take an Auto Rickshaw at 11 PM to get to the hotel. The rooms are bare bones. Very noisy at night.

Restaurant was not open for breakfast. They directed me to the attached coffee shop which had a very limited breakfast menu. I skipped breakfast and had a cup of coffee, instead. I didn't get a chance to check out the restaurant since I checked in late at night

What I suspect is that you may not have a better option in this city.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank tm1961

Travelers are raving about these Sambalpur hotels

USA
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Stayed here in November 2011 with my husband and our three kids, ages 3, 6 & 7. Chairman Suite was spacious and comfortable with a King bed and a sectional sofa (where our kids slept). Friendly and helpful staff. Downstairs restaurant is clean with decent food. Although it is the best hotel in town, it is overpriced when compared to similar hotels in the U.S.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank williamspartyof6
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed October 7, 2011

During my business tour to Sambalpur I stayed at this Hotel for two days.The Rooms are really vary spacious with all the utilities.Service of the staff is very courteous.The food at their restaurant is in fact excellent and really worth the value of the money.The Restaurant is very elegant and always attracts the foodies.We had enjoyed the tandoor and mughlai dishes here.The Hotel is conviniently located in the heart of the city and very close to the Railway station and the Bus terminus.

Room Tip: Pl occupy Rooms at lower floors.