“Amazeballs”

Zizzi - Bluewater
Ranked #8 of 64 Restaurants in Greenhithe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Zizzi Italian restaurant in Bluewater features its own traditional pizza oven, sparkling olive oil vats, and plenty of other interesting little details. Zizzi restaurants are passionate about simple Italian cookery. Whether it's pizza or pasta, salads or risotto, or carne and pesce (meat and fish), each dish is prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients - from the popular classics to Zizzi's own innovations - ensuring that you can enjoy a great Italian dining experience, at any of Zizzi's Italian restaurants around the country.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Amazeballs”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Theres always money off vouchers available and the carbonara with penne pasta is to die for and so is the garlic bread. Nice service there too :) we visit there at least once a month.

• Visited October 2012

London, United Kingdom
“Customer service?”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Visited with my family & parents on a midweek evening. No one seemed to be in charge of dealing with the queueing punters waiting for a table. Not once did they actually speak to everyone in the queue to find out how many were in the parties. When we eventually got to the front, we asked for a table for six. The bloke sucked through his teeth then walked off. After a good five minutes of additional waiting with no communication from the staff, I grabbed one as they passed and asked what was wrong with the empty table with places laid for 6 not 10 feet away from us, the table that had been unoccupied since we arrived. "Oh no, you don't want that one, terrible position" was the reply as they sashayed away.
When we eventually were seated at the other end of the restaurant (by the window of course) the food was at best average to be honest.
We used to visit this restaurant a lot when it was D'Alto's and really liked it, shame standards have dropped.

Visited August 2012
“Bad food and bad service”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

My son is a pasta fanatic and the day before his 4th birthday myself and his stepdad took him for lunch... Gotta say I wish we'd stuck to Carluccios. My little boy ordered penne bolognaise which was flavourless and quite greasy, I had salad of ricotta and beet root and opted for chicken, it arrived as quite a tasteless salad with a slab of chicken on the side. My boyfriend ordered gluten free pizza..... 5 mins later he was told they no longer did this. Instead he ordered prawn vodka gluten free pasta... Which was insipid, tastless and generally not good. The food took half an hour with not a word as to why it took so long. All in all bad service from a waiter that had no idea and bad food from a chain that really should know better. We will not be returning

“Great food for a chain!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Myself and the family ate here one sunday recently, we didn't have a booking at it was extremely busy, but the staff seated us quickly.
They were friendly and the food for a chain restaurant was really nice and different, the kids loved the breadstick desert, and the wine list was good, well worth a return visit.

Visited September 2012
West Malling, United Kingdom
“Good all-around and recommend for quick or family dining”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We have never been disappointed visiting this restaurant. The Italian dishes were super and the service is always good. I like the Italian Bread Board and Pannacotta mainly always order them whenever I visited the restaurant. Most of the time I used offer from my phone provider and I never had any problem for using the offer. Good all-around and recommend for quick or family dining. The only negative is the noise level is extremely high during the peak hours.

• Visited May 2012