Open today: 10:00 AM - 1:00 AM

jack k
Afternoon matinee

Reviewed February 12, 2019
Unsavey

All reviews comfy seats great film showcase cinema plenty of leg room picture quality star wars sound quality hot drinks standard seating bar area monday and tuesday blue water insider imax gallery films bluewater
Selected filters
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

We go to this cinema at least twice a month, it’s always s bit grubby with popcorn and straw sleeves strewn everywhere but tonight it was like a snow blizzard had hit. Also, the ladies was less than pleasant, there were no tissues in any of the cubicles and the tissue that were there were scattered all over the floor. We made a complaint to the duty manager, all he kept saying was he apologised and they had been busy he was not at all convincing. Having gone to the expense of adding more screens they should be able to keep the place in good order the kid with the broom making an attempt at sweeping up couldn’t sweep his way out of a paper bag.
The facility is great but the back up staff lets it down. In all it was disgusting.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Maureencovill
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

I never usually have any problems going to the cinema in Bluewater but tonight I received the worst customer service I have ever received.
We paid for a medium hotdog, which the cashier then went to make, only for two other members of staff to come over to the till moaning that he shouldn’t of sold me one as they only had large hotdogs left.
A man who I assume was the manager/supervisor on shift then came over to the till telling us that they had no medium ones left, and very rudely asking ‘well do you still want it’ and asked how we would like to pay the 80p difference! He made it very difficult stating that we couldn’t pay by card and asked if we had change to pay with (we didn’t want to have to get a card refund on a hotdog so gave him the extra 80p) I have worked in customer service for a very long time and never would I expect someone to pay an extra 80p because of a mistake one of my colleagues had made, and to be so rude about it also.
Clearly the managerial staff need extra customer service training, I can’t say I’ll ever spend my money here after my experience tonight.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank MHopeThompson
Reviewed February 25, 2019

My teenager wanted a different treat to our usual cinema for her birthday, You have to be careful when booking the different Cinema Rooms as the charge different prices! We ended up in the recliners which were standard for our film, they were lovely and comfy. The drinks and food are expensive as all cinemas! hopefully one day the cinemas will realise and reduce there prices!! as this just puts families off buying extras! If they reduced prices they would sell more!!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 22, 2019

Love this cinema. All seats are great sizes and comfy. Love that is there are any annoying kids, the staff are on them straight away !

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Went to see The Favourite with my friend. It was showing in The Studio. Extremely comfortable, loads of legroom
passing seated viewers was absolutely no problem.

Date of experience: January 2019