“Would go again !”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Super clean table , fast friendly service , food was nice , not great , but good . Milk shakes to die for ! Recommend the Nutella one !

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Had lunch here with my daughter.

Shown to a table and menus thrown on there casually. It is quite expensive for what you get. Daughter had chicken dippers and chips with the jelly sauce. I ordered a cheeseburger which was tasteless,, the bun appeared to be stale.

Felt under pressure to hurry up,eat and leave to free up the table- the queue was out of the door by 12.30pm. The waitress kept coming over 3 times and asking if we had finished when we clearly hadn't.

You would think this 50's style American diner would have some sort of atmosphere-it doesn't. In fact, Bluewater as a whole is seriously lacking in decent places to eat.

Our bill was £24 for 2 drinks, and 2 mains. Did not leave a tip due to poor customer service and high bill.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I never write reviews but I went for a girly day out with my daughter and saw the queue for Eds and decided to give it a go rather than visit the usual McDonalds or Pizza Express. I'm not sure if I just have taste buds but the food was terrible for the price. I ordered my daughter the kids hot dog and it came with a stale bun and cold chips which I had to change. It honestly resembled a tin hot dog and stale bun with a measly tiny portion of chips. I ordered the deluxe hot dog which again, was tiny and silly expensive considering the price. Never again. The one star is because the waitress was helpful and changed the food without question although I saw 3 people touching it just to make sure!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We used to eat here a lot but it while it has aways been a bit expensive the service was always ok and the food was good. The lasrt couple of times we have been there the quality of the food and service seem to have got worse

They are in a great location but really need to improve customer service and make sure of the quality of the food

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Possibly the quickest way to spend money.

Visited Ed's Diner in July 2013 with my family. We ordered and literally within 60 seconds our food had arrived. Amazing.

The price was high for the quality although the burgers were ok. The milkshakes were good (peanut butter).

To be honest an average experience.