“Lunch”

Ranked #9 of 71 Restaurants in Greenhithe
Cuisines: Seafood, British
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Loch Fyne restaurants present a fine selection of fresh shellfish and oysters, along with seasonal fish and seafood specials. Each restaurant is rustic yet contemporary, with an elegant ambience. Grilled meat dishes are available at Loch Fyne, along with a popular kids menu. All of the fresh seafood is sustainably sourced.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ordered sole off the specials board which was £24 was very unimpressed with the presentation just a small piece of fish and 6 small potatoes and that was it had something to eat when I got home as was starving wouldn't order again my ordered the sea bass which was lovely came with potatoes and vegetables and looked amazing

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Greene_K1ng, Manager at Loch Fyne Bluewater, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for choosing to spend such special occasion with us! I'm delighted to hear how much you all enjoyed it! I hope we will see you again soon.

Write a reviewReviews (926)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went for family get-together. Overall the food was really very good. The only let-down on the food was a starter of butternut squash and ricotta tart. It was very bland and I could not detect any butternut squash in it.
The real let-down was with other aspects. We ordered Aperol spritz cocktails which had no fizz and very little taste - the worst we've ever had! It's my favourite drink but if this had been my first I would never want another! Also there was a card on the table advertising 2 for 1 cocktails with nothing to suggest a time limit, but they charged full price - a double let-down!
Then two of the chefs came to blows in the kitchen in full view of everyone and had to be separated by another member of staff.
Maybe we were just unlucky. They let themselves down and I wouldn't recommend it, though I might try an alternative branch one day.

Date of visit: September 2019
Greene_K1ng, Manager at Loch Fyne Bluewater, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Carolfurbear, your feedback is extremely disappointing, and I'd really like to speak to you to discuss it further. Please can you get in touch when you have a spare moment 01322 623930

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff are very attentive and food delicious. Well presented.
The lunch set menus are perfect for a midday appetite.

Date of visit: September 2019
Loch Fyne B B, Manager at Loch Fyne Bluewater, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your great review. We are looking forward to welcome you soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Pleasant for fish and chips and usually reliable. Good wine choice and easy accessible as on ground floor close to car park.

Date of visit: August 2019
Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

we had a wonderful experience, the service was high without being smothered, the food was exceptional everything was faultless I wish we had discovered this restaurant a long time ago