Thank you Emilio and Jenny. What great host, thank you for sharing your garden paradise. After much internet research I booked our first 3 nights at the Totem hotel, primarily for it's amenities, AC, proximity to the beach and pool. You don't NEED any of this. I was initially hesitant to book at Finca Chica, because we did not rent a car and I wasn't sure how easy it would be to find and get around. But it was not a problem at all, we rented bikes and easily rode all over. I am a total beach fan and although these are not beachside, it is definitely worth the sacrifice! The house (#4) was was beautiful, immaculately clean and safe! It is a incredibly romantic secluded place.. FYI there is an awesome restaurant just down the street called Terraza Cocles, once we found it we ate their almost every meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisitely designed and built wooden cottages with kitchen. Fully equipped: including phone, sat TV and ADSL internet access. Located in a very private and secluded 2.5 acres landscaped property with immense jungle trees, tropical fruits and flowers, 2 miles south of Puerto Viejo in the Cocles area, next to some of the most beautiful pristine beaches. Nightly, weekly, monthly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your La Finca Chica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Finca Chica Hotel Cocles
- La Finca Chica Costa Rica/Cocles