Back from our round trip to Bocas del Toro and Las Lajas in Panama we decided to spend our last nights somewhere in the CR caribbean coast. After some internet research we found this place near the town of Puerto Viejo and booked Casita del Rio a two bedroom (plus loft) cottage kind of a tree house. Once there we were grately surprised to find such a nice, clean and charming bungalow in such a beatiful and peaceful tropical setting. We had some amazing time at La Finca Chica, the house was fully equipped and we loved the outdoors open living plan. The gardens are gorgeous and we could watch the howler monkeys and toucans in the early mornings up in the trees next to our bungalow. Jenny, the owner, a beautiful young local lady, is extremely sympathetic and helpful and so were the rest of the staff. Special thanks to the cleaning ladies that would face with a smile our daily chaos and disorder. We enjoyed very much the beach near Finca Chica. Two small rivers come together to the ocean to form a natural whitewater lagoon right on the beach. We also found very convenient the grocery store located within walking distance from Finca Chica. We had a big blast and will be back for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisitely designed and built wooden cottages with kitchen. Fully equipped: including phone, sat TV and ADSL internet access. Located in a very private and secluded 2.5 acres landscaped property with immense jungle trees, tropical fruits and flowers, 2 miles south of Puerto Viejo in the Cocles area, next to some of the most beautiful pristine beaches. Nightly, weekly, monthly rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your La Finca Chica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Finca Chica Hotel Cocles
- La Finca Chica Costa Rica/Cocles