The hotel is very nice, surrounded by a bunch of vegetation (which I don't like but many people do), reception was very friendly when we arrived.
1. The rooms, overall. Nice and simple decoration, makes it look very clean and stylish. Enormous bathroom (but with no jacuzzi), SKY satellite television and free Wi-Fi in the room.
2. The benches and beds by the beach. It's great for relaxing on the afternoon.
3. Exclusivity (which can be caused by the high price of the rooms), it makes it a peacefully not-crowded place to stay at.
1. Weird noises at night, like the sound of animals scratching the windows. Even dogs and roosters can be heard at night.
2. Restaurant is horrible, especially the room service. We ordered for dinner and the food was untasty and highly expensive. I recommend visitors to have their meals on Puerto Viejo, there are way too many options downtown.
3. No car parking. The cars are basically left alone on the street. At least the place is quite safe and we had no trouble leaving the car there for two nights.
It's a place worthy for its price, but the restaurant should not be considered by visitors. We would go back, and have dinner in one of the many restaurants nearby.