All reviews umubano tours upstairs bar gorilla trekking herbert gato chef meals boots lodge fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I highly recommend the Park View Lodge. I was staying for two days in August 2019; I had a backache crisis and an infection and I got a good recovery due to all of the staff who were extremely attentive and kind. Alex had an invigorating reflexology massage. The Lodge is very comfortable, clean, great infrastructure, great meals (a caramelized banana that it's a dream!) and perfect housekeeper services.
I just didn't want to leave there anymore ... The chekout was very exciting and sentimental, kind of moment that I will keep forever in my heart. Mary and the whole team are to be congratulated !!! Thank you all once again. I give 5 stars to this wonderful lodge.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Gabriela O
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

This new hotel is charming. The staff is helpful and the food top notch. The individual cabins are classy and cozy, particularly when the fireplace is going strong. The foot rub after the gorilla trek was an unexpected bonus. Lovely, all around. Try it.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2019

6 of us spent a night at Ingagi park view lodge , And i believe my friends agree with me. The lodge has amazing rooms with great views of the volcanoes not to mention the best chef ever, we had a blast!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Am from South Africa,a had avist to Rwanda me and my girlfriend for 3night at ingagi Parkview lodge,we enjoyed the meal ,it was fresh and delicious,the view was incredible and beautiful,the staffs were so friendly,we enjoyed the fire camp,a feel like going back and stay at ingagi

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

I was here with a group of 8 for a night. All was well arranged. The place is great with large king size beds, food is wonderful. The chef is amazing and the traditional dance was colorful . i felt like staying more days. The gardens are too beautiful and staff are welcoming.

Date of stay: July 2019