“Fantastic American Diner”
Review of Mr D's Diner - CLOSED

Mr D's Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a newly opened American Style Restaurant on the A11 just outside Attleborough in Norfolk. We serve breakfast from 7.30 - 11 during the week and then serve from our main menu until late. At weekends we open at 8 for breakfast.We keep the atmosphere as vibrant as we can with our Wurlizter Jukebox and authentic diner seating. We have an extremely experienced kitchen team and management team which are complimented greatly by our youthful energetic front of house team. We have a fully licensed bar which serves a full range of bottled beers, wines, spirits and cocktails. If you are coming to Mr D's at the weekend its always advisable to give us a call to reserve your table to avoid disappointment.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Just A11 its warm friendly clean and very spacious, Food was devine and really hot

Ordered a rack of ribs and a piece of chicken, both very very nice indeed, good cooked well juicy even the curly chips were nice, well presented and delivered with a smile.

felt like we was in a special place as well as special people

Would I go again there, OH OF COURSE

1  Thank Bobby919
There are newer reviews for Mr D's Diner

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We have visited here ever since it has opened and it has just got better and better. They have altered the menu and have made it even better e.g( there is now a burger that is loaded with delicious pulled pork) good value for money the only thing is there are delays with getting meals so on desserts I had eaten mine before the one of the other family members had arrived but overall very good.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We went for a family meal out I ordered the ribs, OH ordered a burger and my daughter had chicken bears.
I received my ribs and they were so dry and the sauce had dried on so it had clearly been cooked before! I sent this back and decide to order a burger I received this and it was chewy and cheap not worth the £10+ It cost!! My OH hated his and left most of it the only one who enjoyed theirs was my daughter but why kid wouldn't enjoy chicken nugget style bears! We left our food and went to pay and they took my meal off but it still cost us £22 for 1 burger and a tiny kids meal and 2 soft drinks! Discusting! Never will go back or recommend to anyone stay clear if you want a decent meal!!

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Service was excellent - cannot fault on that. Food is good, it's great value but not brilliant. Reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Went for a meal out with boyfriend as have driven past it a few times, but never stopped. The food was delicious, the service was good and food was quick, it's reasonably priced and good quality. You won't come out hungry as the portions are big.

1  Thank AMANDA W