“Great little restaurant”

Rose of India
Ranked #9 of 30 Restaurants in Attleborough
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tel 01953 445300
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My favourite Indian restaurant. Good food, extremely friendly staff and not that expensive either. well worth a visit.

Visited August 2012

Norwich, United Kingdom
“The best Indian in Attleborough”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Having used this restaurant regularly for over three years I cannot recognise the place from the previous review! The Rose consistently provides excellent food and friendly. professional service. Even stranger is the same reviewer's review of the Shapla, which sadly, has been in the shadow of the Rose of India since the Rose opened.

Visited September 2012
Attleborough
“Avoid at all costs!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The service wasn't up to the high standards that I expected.

The food was also poor other than the Bhel small dish and the grilled chicken.

The two curries we had were dreadful. The tomato/chicken one could've come off the top of a pizza and the paneer and pea one was tasteless. The cheese on toast small dish was an absolute joke. Cannot believe this place gets so busy, if you like Indian food do NOT go here.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank James L
Norwich, United Kingdom
“This is how it should be done! Never had a duff one yet!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I should say first off I like & know my indian meals, eat far too many and like to sample all the local ones, this is by far the best around here for some miles...excellent choice, excellent service, excellent food, super clean toilets (I'm of the opinion if the toilets clean then someone cares about cleanliness)...what more can I ask for.

Very helpful staff indeed, always welcoming by name, great with kids, even our little girl Isis who can be 'lively', we even had a bottle of wine on the house as it was our wedding aniversary last night....and that was after our baby had been sick in the entrance, much to our embarassment, but not to theirs, no fuss made about it, and we only having a take-away!

I like to try most things and so far I've always been very pleased with everything thats been put in front of me, I do think the Ceylon's and Biriani's are the choice fayre.....Puri's and shobs for starters always reliable. They never seem to blow hot and cold like some other Indians?

We have been 'abroad' and tried other resturant's, but always come back. Keep it up guys, well done.

• Visited August 2012
“Lovely food and staff”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have been to this restaurant lots of times and it is lovely, staff are very friendly only problem i've had is twice they've forgotten to give me a menu!!

Visited April 2012