“Very nice place”

The Stag Bar
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Attleborough
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A place to Meet, Dine & Stay. Whether you choose to eat in The Stag, our country pub offering all day food and bar snacks, or to try our extensive Stag restaurant menu and carvery there is something to suit every budget. We are also becoming the place to stop for breakfast. Our great value breakfast, using locally sourced ingredients where possible, continues to grow in reputation, bringing in locals and visitors from further afield. We also offer an outside dining experience in our parasol lined gardens.
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

As I was staying at the lodge, very nice rooms by the way
I ate in the restaurant and chose the carvery as I had heard it was good. 3 choices of meat and plenty of veg . Was very busy for a Tuesday night in feb.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Very tasty carvery everything very fresh .. Great choice on menu as well as carvery .. Good service and nice restaurant . Would be happy to recommend for a meal out ..

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Was very nice and value for money. Service was efficient and polite. Will be back when I am in the area.

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Lovely food, nice decor, reasonably priced, fresh food. I had food from menu and friends had the carvery, all very happy with our meals. Ample parking and no issue with the service. Would absolutely go back again.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I have been to the Stag for coffee before which is very good but this time we ate there. I have lived in Attleborough for approx 9 years and had never thought of eating there but just after Christmas my daughter paid for 6 of us to have a meal there. There is a choice of a carvery or something off of the main menu. We all chose from the main menu and I had prawns with chilli and rustic bread. The prawns came up in their shells and looked very appetising. The only problem being de-shelling them which took quite a time. However, they were lovely, if a little expensive but my daughter said have them as she was paying so I did. None of us had dessert because we were full but we will probably have one the next time we visit. We will definately go back and take friends there, its a shame we hadn't tried it before.