“a little gem”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great food, added with exceptional service.

This was the first time I have used this restaurant, so I was eager to see what everyone was talking about. Great service by the women who took the order, very polite and helpful. I forgot to order mixes, and when I added it to my order the waiter serving me offered them for free with my takeaway, great service for a new customer. The food was tasty, well spiced and was one of the best curry's we have ever had...keep up the great work.

1  Thank Flatman22

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Took my parents here a quiet mid week for a meal, which was the first time for all of us and we all thoroughly enjoyed the food. We ordered a selection from the menu including a couple of tandoori dishes, rogan, korma and vegetables sides all of which were fresh, aromatic, tasty and washed down with an Indian beer. Staff were really attentive, helpful and friendly. We'll be going back again soon.

1  Thank Vicki D
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Staff friendly, simply the finest Indian cuisine around! We visit regularly - at least once a month. Would recommend with confidence.

1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This restaurant has charm and the waiters are very polite and attentive. The food on the whole was very good but we felt that the king prawn could have been fresher. Always a tricky choice seafood though in a restaurant that you've never been to before.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

What else can I say? I've been coming here for a year now, and have never had a disappointing meal. Very lively on Friday and Saturday evenings and the staff are splendid. If you want to taste great Indian food, then this is by far the best place to come.

1  Thank graham t