Stayed here recently during a business trip and am always dubious when a hotel is booked for me. I've travelled the world for leisure and like to research a place to stay beforehand so I'm never overly disappointed. It was thumbs up from the moment I drove upto the place. It's very conveniently situated and whilst having an old-fashioned warm, comforting welcome, it is surprisingly modern and inviting. This applies not only to the place itself but to the staff, who were pleasant and informative. The first thing I noticed about the hotel building were the bang up-to-date striped carpets and the room itself was big enough for me - plenty of tea and coffee and a comfy bed included. The only downside was the soundproofing which would be inconvenient if you were not a sound sleeper I guess or if you wanted a lie-in. You can all but hear a penny drop in the next room. That said, this fact didn't spoil my stay. The breakfast is great and has a big choice as does the range of evening fayre so hearty eaters won't be disappointed. There's so much to like about this place and to boot, it's a 3 minute drive to a Sainsbury's supermarket should you need any supplies. Check out was easy and pleasant and I was actually sad to be going. Wholly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place to Meet, Dine & Stay. Whether you choose to eat in The Stag, our country pub offering all day food and bar snacks, or to try our extensive Stag restaurant menu and carvery there is something to suit every budget. Our recently refurbished en suite hotel rooms have been designed to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible, offering fresh white linen, flat screen televisions, free wifi access, radio, telephone, toiletries, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities. We are also becoming the place to stop for breakfast. Our great value breakfast, using locally sourced ingredients where possible, continues to grow in reputation, bringing in locals and visitors from further afield. We also offer an outside dining experience in our parasol lined gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Breckland Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breckland Lodge Hotel And Conference Venue
- Breckland Lodge Attleborough, Norfolk