“When Tired of Pad Thai”

New York Burger Co.
Ranked #14 of 201 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Description: A Classic American Burger Joint in Kata Beach, Phuket! We have a limited menu so we can focus on the Quality and Freshness of our food.
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Great place to get a break from Thai food.

Burgers were very tasty and we especially enjoyed the mac and cheese.

Only negative would be that they seem to serve frozen fries (would have liked to see them serve hand cut fries for that price)

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

So we are usually of the ‘when in Thailand, eat like you’re in Thailand’ variety, but to be honest, by the end of two weeks, I just wanted a burger! I found this place by looking at reviews and they seemed pretty good so we went for it. Such a good decision! Burgers were sensational - beautifully flavoured and juicy and there were two patties in each of our burgers - delicious! I had a straight cheeseburger, while my husband had one with jalapeños and bacon added. We both loved them. Then there were the fries - typically a bit hit and miss in Thailand, but not here. Here they were hot and fresh and crispy and just perfectly salted.

Hubby was a little sceptical before we got here, but he left a convert!! :-) We met David, the owner and he was a nice guy, as was the lovely woman who served us! All in all, a great place to eat if you’re a little fed up with pad Thai, chicken satay and spring rolls!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Went here for lunch with the kids as they were getting a bit over Thai food morning noon and night. It’s pretty good - quick service, cold drinks, fast free wifi and the best fries we have had since we were in NYC!
The veggie burger was kinda interesting- I think the cheese in the Mac&cheese had split, so wasn’t super appealing, but hey it did the job and filled me up. Kids enjoyed their burgers. I’d eat here again.

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Without doubt the best burger I’ve had! Friendly staff and very reasonable. If you’re staying anywhere near Kata beach do yourself a favour and have a meal here, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Never fails .... 10/10 Best Burgers Phuket by a mile .... been here 2 times upto now on the holiday after being let down by trip advisor and there ratings of other places but this is the one