Tripadvisor
Kata Beach
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews infinity pool roof bar deluxe panorama kata noi and kata katanoi beach sea view shuttle bus corner room shuttle service steep hill andaman sea every hour beach bag beautiful hotel thai food welcome drink walk up
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at Nook Dee for 8 nights and absolutely loved it. Rooms are beautiful and view absolutely amazing. The only thing is confusion for special offers they were running and level of English which might be problem. Breakfast was superb.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
gmnookdee, General Manager at Nook Dee Boutique Resort by Andacura, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear l198331,

Thank you very much for your rate and kind review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear how much you like our resort.

We always look for the opportunity to offer the 'most enjoyable' experience to guest. Please feel free to ask the managers at the outlet who are willing to give you a very clear information of any promotion you might interested.

On behalf of my team, thank you again for your review. We are looking forward to welcome back you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Lovely hotel, excellent staff, great views. My friends were staying at another hotel in Kata whith a much higher room rate, they wished they had stayed at Nook Dee instead.

I have maid probably 20 trips to Phuket and Nook Dee is one of the best Hotels I have stayed with, great job guys, I will definately stay with Nook Dee if I am in Kata again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear charleshX4303NB,

Thank you very much for your rate and review us on TripAdvisor!

Nook-Dee always offer the 'most enjoyable' experience to guest and add on for the real Thai experiences you should not miss. I am also delighted to know you have had a very good time here.

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Cheers!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

The location of the hotel is ok, very near Kata Beach. I prefer to take the shuttle bus because there is a long slop on the way to hotel and beach. The facilities are great in this hotel. Breakfast is nice, many choices. I ordered a room service seafood pasta, which is surprisingly good. Sunset at the top of the 360 roof bar is awesome also. Overall is a good experience.

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmnookdee, General Manager at Nook Dee Boutique Resort by Andacura, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Galanpang,

Thank you very much fora nice review us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear you have had a good time with us and enjoy with us. As Nook-Dee located on the top of hill so way down to the beach and downtown is sloppy, therefore the free shuttle bus service is always popular for our guest in-house. For all facilities and services, I will express your feedback to our staff and certainly will make them very happy.

We can't wait to welcome back you again soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We really enjoyed our stay in Kata Beach at Nook Dee. Was happy to be staying away from the madness of the beach area but an easy walk away when we wanted to take part in the madness.

I would advise anyone visiting the area to stay at Nook Dee.

Date of stay: January 2020
gmnookdee, General Manager at Nook Dee Boutique Resort by Andacura, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear NFS80,

Thank you for chosen us for your recently holiday destination and kind spent time for reviewing us!

If you have more suggestion or anything you may want us to improve, please do not hesitate to direct me an email at gm@nook-dee.com

Now I wish you are arriving home safely and hope we can have a chance to welcome you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We had an amazing time at nook dee. Staff was fantastic and always friendly and super helpful. Food was amazing!

Enjoyed the pool area with its amazing view. Spa was also out of this world.

Definitely worth the money.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear 722ettiennel,

Thank you very much for your time to rate us and a kind giving review on TripAdvisor.

Nook-Dee always offer the 'most enjoyable' experience to guest and 'most important' to bring guest some Thai experiences you never see in any other place. I am very pleased to know you were enjoyed very much with our service concepts and facilities here.

On behalf of entire team, thank you again for chosen staying with us with kind shared your memorable stay. I and my team are looking forward to welcome you again soon!

Best regards!