I highly recommend Kata Sea Breeze Resort as a good and quiet base in the area of Kata Beach, Phuket. It takes a 10 min. stroll through Kata Beach "business street" to get you to the wonderful beach. The sorroundings are full of excellent restaurants - both with cheap and more expensive prices. Visit for exsample the many small family restaurants, where you might find mother and her sister or mother in the kitchen while the father or brother is waiting the tables of hungry guest. For guests are what you are in Thailand. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Sea Breeze Resort is perfectly nestled between the golden sands of Kata beach and the green inland hills. Offering excellent value for money, Kata Sea Breeze Resort is a cozy place to stay with 330 guest rooms and suites, 4 swimming pools (one with a swim up pool bar), pool bar and restaurant dining, signature 'Z' bar and a relaxing indoor and outdoor spa. A few moment s walk will bring you to centre of Kata and the beach just beyond ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Kata Sea Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Sea Breeze Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Sea Breeze Resort Phuket/Kata Beach