“Open Water Course”
Review of Phuket Scuba Club

Phuket Scuba Club
Ranked #6 of 14 Tours in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star Center specializing in diver education, daily dive tours, private charters and Liveaboard Cruises. Club is the emphasis of our operation. Personalised service, professional diver education and Divmaster services. We can also assist with arranging accommodation located closely to both of our shops in Kata and Karon.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I have just got back from Phuket and while there I completed my Open Water certification with Phuket Scuba Club. Not only did I really enjoy the course itself learning an enormous amount having never done it before but the atmosphere around the club was fantastic. Everyone at the club was very professional, friendly and of course patient.I would not hesitate to recommend PSC to anyone. Also when they say they are on the beach they are right on the beach and not miles away which made life a lot easier. Thanks to Chantal, Kevan, Lauryn, Nina, Sharon, Simon and everyone else involved

1  Thank Jules8876
Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Thank you so much for writing this lovely review on our dive club. From our email correspondence right through to the end of your Open Water course you were an absolute pleasure to deal with.

We also appreciate that you did not mind postponing your course by a day or so due to the unfortunate motorcycle accident that your scheduled Instructor had. BTW he is ok now and will be able to dive again in a week or so.

Hope to see you soon again.
Bye for now.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Having returned from Phuket, one of my lasting memories is scuba diving with the Phuket Scuba club. As a novice they were extremely professional, patient and conscientious with me. We saw many beautiful things under water, which has got me hooked. I will definitely go diving again, a big thank you to the Phuket Scuba club, team.
Max

2  Thank MaxWoodhead
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have been with PSC through my advanced, EFR, Rescue courses and am currently near the end of my divemaster. I have found them to be extremely professional and will try to cater for the needs of every individual diver without compromising on safety. I would definitely reccomend this dive centre to divers of all levels.

1  Thank attenboro
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My wife and I dove with Phuket Scuba Club last week and had a very good time. It was my wife's first dive back after a bad diving experience, and the team did a wonderful job making sure that she was comfortable (special shout out to instructor Vinnie, who was outstanding in this regard). Everyone was highly focused on safety, and we felt like we received a lot of personalized attention (there was an instructor, a dive master, a trainee dive master and a photographer for just three customers). Really a professional outfit and highly recommended.

4  Thank J L
Reviewed November 17, 2013

After a discover scuba dive in Barbados, I decided to continue diving and did the open water course in Thailand. Based on multiple positive reviews, I contacted Phuket Scuba Club and I was not disappointed. Everybody was really friendly, relaxed and clearly experienced. My instructors Vinnie and Chris were extremely patient and a lot of fun. Everybody was so nice and understanding when I had food poisoning and had to put the course on hold for a few days. I will definitely go diving with Phuket Scuba Club again next time when I am in Phuket!

2  Thank TaraE1003