Review of Phuket Scuba Club

Phuket Scuba Club
Ranked #5 of 16 Tours in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star Center specializing in diver education, daily dive tours, private charters and Liveaboard Cruises. Club is the emphasis of our operation. Personalised service, professional diver education and Divmaster services. We can also assist with arranging accommodation located closely to both of our shops in Kata and Karon.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My sister of 14 and I deside to live a lil and went scuba diving, with Phuket Scuda Club. And what a rewarding experience it was, I completely fell head over hells inlove with the under water world. Thanks to the team for the fantastic friendly service.. we cant wait to return for round 2....

3  Thank robynmaree
Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Talk about adventurous! You young ladies certainly did a lot...from zip lining, sea canoeing, surfing, elephant trekking to scuba diving!!

We fondly remember the happy faces when we out to ladies night at The Kata Surfhouse. Also, Lauren often talks about how you were continually smiling at the fish on your Intro dives at Koh Racha Yai.

It was great having you both diving with the club and thank you so much for your review. Hope that you will come back someday soon and complete your Open Water Course with us.

Hugs from all. :-)

"dive experience"
in 11 reviews
"similan islands"
in 9 reviews
"would highly recommend this place"
"future dives"
"lion fish"
"my partner"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Scuba diving in Phuket island really was a wonderful experience. The beauty of the underwater and relaxing while surrounded by many kinds of fish. Top recommended to scuba diving in Phuket and definitely will visit this place again.

1  Thank Max820630
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved my 3 dive day with Phuket Scuba Club. they are very knowledgeable and friendly, but most important stressing safety first. I did 3 different dives and felt taken care of on each one.
Ian was my dive master and was great to dive with. He certainly made sure I was comfortable , safe and had a good time. The lunch aboard the boat was great. Kevin and Chantel we very welcoming and ensured I had everything I needed and were genuinely interested in how my dives went. If you want to get certified , take a day trip or a live aboard ( as about 'The Junk' ) ....can't recommend them enough.

2  Thank Jim G
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I did my scuba diver certificate with Phuket Scuba Club a couple of years ago and found them to be a very professional, well run and friendly company. Now back for my second visit to the island, I of course wanted to do more diving, so again went through these guys and I was not disappointed! They will definitely be my first port of call on my next visit to Phuket!

2  Thank nickersx3
See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Got a chance to meet Chantal and Kevan on our first night in Kata Beach. My wife and I had always wanted to learn how to scuba dive and Kevan sat down and sold the sport to us at 7pm in the evening! He is clearly seasoned in the sport and was very knowledgeable and encouraging. We signed up for the PADI Scuba Diver certificate right then and there which started the next day. Our instructor, Lauren, was great! She was extremely patient and made all of the exercises fun and easy to pick up. I wasn't the strongest swimmer so I was quite anxious but Lauren put both my wife and I at ease and the course went great. The in-pool work was done near the Scuba Club office and the open water dives were done in some incredible bays about an hour away. Both open water dives were kept fun and gave us a chance to practice our skills in the water. Lauren was an awesome instructor and we couldn't have chosen a better way to cross this off of our bucket lists!

2  Thank bananalion