“Once Again!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Phuket Scuba Club

Phuket Scuba Club
Ranked #6 of 13 Tours in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star Gold Palm Resort specializing in diver education, daily dive tours, private charters and Liveaboard Cruises. Club is the emphasis of our operation. Personalised service, professional diver education and Divmaster services. We can also assist with arranging accommodation located closely to both of our shops in Kata and Karon.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Once Again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Once again, Chantal & Kevin have supassed my expectations! My daughter & I decided on a spur of the moment trip to Phuket. We arrived at Phuket Scuba Club, had a great welsome from a surprised Kevan who then set us up in a wonderful room nearby. One of the things I love is just arriving with no bookings or accomodation planned and Kevan & Chantal just take care of it! We spent a few evenings catching up as it has been 3 years since my last visit. during which PSC organised my IDC and IE!
Jenna loved her trip to Phuket and wants to go back to do her OW course, together with Michelle her younger sister.
Thanks Chantal & Kevan, again.

Visited July 2013

Granite Bay, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent Staff and Top Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am a very experienced diver (Master Diver in PADI) and have dived in places from the Phillipines to Bonaire, so I can recognize a good dive operator. I had a chance to visit Phuket and contacted several dive shops before deciding to go with Scuba Club. I couldn't have made a better decision. Their staff is truly excellent and the owners actually work the shop. My visit was unfortunately timed with some rather nasty weather and while they could have sent me out they advised not to go on several days. I really appreciated their caring attitude toward my comfort and safety. I highly recommend this shop.

Visited June 2013
“Great Service and Staff :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Me and my girlfriend took the Padi Open Water course with the explendid mentor Alexi :), We had about 5 rememreble dives with her. We liked it so much that the week after we jumped on the advanced course with 5 new dives on 5 different locations (phiphi sharkpoint x2, Vking cave and Bida Nok and somwhere else) And Norwegian Jan :) was then our instructor, He guided us all the way till the end and gave us memories for life. I will recomend this team to anyone that want to dive, take certificates or just fun adventure dives. 5/5 stars :) Hell of a team :) Regards also to Kevan :)

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I did my OW certification at Phuket Scuba Club and I could not be happier.
Chantal and Kevan were extremely helpful and gave me all the information I needed in no time. They are extremely professional and really involved in what they do.
I did my course with Lauren and she was extremely professional, responsible and patient. She had an answer for any question, and displayed her great diving and teaching experience in every moment. The shop is right on the beach and makes things even nicer as you can dive straight from there. They also organize plenty of diving in the surrounding islands and the day trips are extremely well organised. My favourite: Shark point, king's wreck and Koh Doc May. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kiara_KB
Ring0, Owner at Phuket Scuba Club, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Well done on passing your Open Water Course with us at the club! According to your Instructor you sailed through the course and she thoroughly enjoyed teaching you.

It was also a pleasure to meet you and we certainly hope that you will come back some day soon again.

Wishing you many safe dives! :-)
Buderim, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“big day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Met Kevin Thompson and his wife Chantelle at his Karon Beach hut, I was keen to dive the area so Kevin drove me to his Kata beach shop where he booked me on a 3 dive trip out of Chalong Bay. He is a top bloke with great knowledge of the area after 20 years in Thailand.The dive trip was great, well run, easy diving and great crew.Well done and I would recommend his services to anyone keen to dive the area. Cheers and thanks Kev, Andy the Aussie P.S Have a cold Chang for me at the Reggae Bar mate...

Visited April 2013