We went on our honeymoon. We stayed at kata lucky villa, deluxe villas from Feb 25 to March 1.
Very neat clean rooms, with nice lawn space outside each villa. 10 minutes walk to kata beach. Resort provides free transport service to and fro to kata beach every 1 hour.
Pool access rooms and deluxe Villa have separate swim pool. Pool is decent size not over crowded. Daily cleaning of pool post 6 pm.
Motorbike rent at 200 baht good prices offered by resort and nice maintained motor bikes.
Deluxe villa rooms rent is very competitive and cheap. We booked from makemytrip. Majorly people choose pool access rooms, however our priority was peace, spacious.
Good view from resort with tall cliffs in front side and back side with big Buddha seated on cliff can be seen.
Good options in breakfast from Breads, toast, fruits, corn flakes, oats, omlet, eggs, non veg options.
Very good massage ladies team at the resort and at competitive price. No need to hunt for cheap street massage.
Tons of restaurant lined in the lane outside resort. Kata grill restaurant just 2 minutes walk from the resort is highly recomendable. The guy from kata grill restaurant understands vegetation food. We are vegeterian, however we had no problems in finding veg food at kata lucky or at kata grill restaurant. Majorly all the restaurant offers food, drinks at not expensive price.
10 mins walk towards kata beach, you can find lot of shopping options and street food. 7 eleven, family mart shops 1 min walk. Laundry 50 baht per kg. Very very safe to walk on streets even at 11 pm.
Resort offers and arranges taxi pick up and drop, arranges daily tours and staff recommendation is honest and good to suit your needs for each tour.
We had our best experience at kata lucky villa. We recommend for all age group people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access in central Kata, a mere 500 meters from Kata Beach and is surrounded by mountains and beautiful gardens. If you have been searching for a place to relax- you can now end your search! We create a relaxing atmosphere in a tropical garden villa style for you and your family to enjoy. We are one of the best choices and will make you feel at home whilst you enjoy the warm, friendly and comfortable environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Lucky Villas Hotel Kathu
- Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access Phuket/Kata Beach