This is a nice hotel. I really enjoyed it and the accommodations are very clean. We had a good first impression because the service was good from beginning to end. I also like the location, not far from Kata Noi Beach...honestly you can walk to the beach. The shuttle bus is totally unnecessary unless you have problems walking. The restaurants surrounding it are very tasty and flavorful. There are many spas in the area as well. Very good internet connection. The hotel also set up transportation and ferry to ko phi phi for $600 baht. This hotel is not good for someone travelling solo unless they are anti-social and it's not for backpackers. Everybody pretty much keeps to themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access in central Kata, a mere 500 meters from Kata Beach and is surrounded by mountains and beautiful gardens. If you have been searching for a place to relax- you can now end your search! We create a relaxing atmosphere in a tropical garden villa style for you and your family to enjoy. We are one of the best choices and will make you feel at home whilst you enjoy the warm, friendly and comfortable environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Lucky Villas Hotel Kathu
- Kata Lucky Villa & Pool Access Phuket/Kata Beach