“Great food, both Italian and Thai”

Pomodoro Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 200 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at Mario’s rooms and dined nearly every night at the restaurant. The Italian food is authentic and very high quality. So it’s the Thai food. I loved the pizza, my friend enjoyed pippies and hand made gnocchi, I loved the massaman curry and pad Thai. The stuff is friendly and professional, Mario’s wife is gorgeous and kind and you can easily find some Sardinian people dining there. The rooms were very clean and comfy and only 10-15 minutes on foot from kata beach which was very beautiful. Would stay again, thanks guys!

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

The pizza was excellent and definitely comparable to pizza I’ve had in Italy. The restaurant was nicely decorated and the staff was friendly. I would have loved to return and try their pasta based on the look of the dishes served at tables nearby.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We went here at a unusual time of around 4pm just due to the fact that I really fancied a pizza lol.
Delicious pizza and the pad Thai was very plentiful and very tasty.
Staff and owner all very nice and whenever I fancy a pizza again when in Phuket this will be the place I come again

Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

We taste a amazing home made pizza, was thin, tasty, crunchy and the staff was really friendly.
We really recommended to go there.

Reviewed January 23, 2019

felt like a change from Thai food, i had a pizza which was great, ended up going back a few nights later because the pasta looked so good and it sure was.
will certainly be back next time in Kata.

Date of visit: January 2019