We arrived for our 1st trip to Thailand and spent our 1st 5 nights at Boomerang. The management were amazing, and nothing was of trouble to them. They assisted us with all the info we needed and booked all our activities for us, and ensured we received great discounts. The facilities were perfect, and we would definately return one day. Thanks to the friendly gentleman at reception, who went the extra mile to ensure our stay was most memorable. Hope to be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach