Just had a wonderful trip to Phuket that included 6 nights at Boomerang Village Resort. Absolutely loved our stay here.
-- Traveled during the off season, which I definitely recommend. The weather was still great (rained a day or so for a very short amount of time before clearing up) and we had the restaurant, grounds, pool to ourselves most days. Definitely never overcrowded anywhere at the resort or in town.
-- Restaurant was delicious, lots of different options for food. Room service 12:30ish to 11pm daily, breakfast buffet in the mornings that is included with lots of options as well.
-- Wifi, not so great in the rooms, but works good outside on the balcony or by the pool. Also a business center with fast computers and printers that you can use anytime.
-- Reception was so very helpful with any needs you may have. Always going above and beyond to take care of us. If we wanted an excursion, massage (can arrange these in your room or by the pool), pickup from the airport -- everything went very smoothly.
-- 15-20 minute walk to the beach and restaurants. I loved that it was semi secluded in this way with the trees and wildlife around us. Made it feel like you were actually in Thailand rather than some modern, boring hotel room. I recommend getting a motorbike from the hotel - 250 baht daily. Such an easy way to get around town and go out and do stuff whenever you want to. Definitely need an experienced bike driver though to stay safe.
-- Stayed in the suite room. Plenty of room. Always cleaned daily with 2 complimentary water bottles, fresh bath and beach towels, new sheets. Had a private entrance and we felt like there was plenty of privacy with this room.
Thank you Boomerang for the wonderful stay - we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach